That's a so neat little game ! So epured and fun, juicy to play around with building ^^ I love the merge mechanic and the animations, the graphic style works very well and there's no useless UI ^^
Would love to see a full game of that !
Release of the Enhanced Gamejam Version of CraftyCounty
The last two weeks were crazy!
I worked a lot during the last two weeks to release this today. I wanted to start 2020 with a big move so I decided to create a polished version of my gamejam submission, CraftyCounty, and here we are now. You can try this even on your laptop now since I added some additional keyboard controls. I do not intend to work on this demo anymore as I'm now starting my work on the full game. CraftyCounty will be my first professional project. It will be a funny mix of simulation, city building and puzzle, and I can't wait to share news during the development with you, like I enjoyed to do during the last two weeks.
For reference, here are some changes made since the JamCraft release:
- You can now build things
- Alternative keyboard controls were added if you don't use a mouse
- Selection effect was changed
- The selection bug was fixed
- A tutorial section was created
- A splash screen and a title screen were added
- Localization in French was added
- Social links at the end of the game were added
- Fireworks effects were created and added when crafting and at the end of the demo
- Sound effects were made and added
- An ambient music was made an added
- And finally you can now select graphics quality that suits your PC the best
Thank you for reading this and for following the development of my projects. I planned great things so stay tuned!